Are you checking out the Black Friday Week Deals at Amazon? If you haven't checked them out, you need to! You'll find special Lightning Deals on toys, clothing, items for your home and much more all day long! Since it's even closer to Black Friday than ever, there are more deals than ever! I've picked up a couple of lightning deals today.
I know sometimes it's easy to forget the Lighting Deals so I wanted to post a few tips for you.
First, what is a Lightning Deal? A Lighting Deal is a deal that Amazon only has available for a limited time. It's usually at a rock-bottom price and when you see it, you have to get it then. The price will be higher later.
Lightning Deal Tips
1. Look through all the deals to see what interests you. If you see something you like, note the time.
2. Write yourself a note, set an alarm on your phone, do whatever it takes to remind yourself about the Lightning Deal you want. Make an effort to be at Amazon a few minutes early.
3. Be ON the Lightning Deal page a few minutes before the deal starts. Be ready and waiting!
4. Sign into your account FIRST and go ahead and have your payment info entered in your account to make things go as quickly as possible. Don't wait until checkout time. Make sure you're signed in and ready to go.
5. Click on the deal as SOON as it's available--unless you don't like the price. You'll have 15 minutes to place your order from that point.
6. Check out as soon as possible.
Sometimes the Lightning Deals are in such high demand that you just have to be lucky to get it. Sometimes, if you follow the tips above, you'll snag the deal with no problem. Those are the things I do when I know there's a deal coming up that I want to order.
Check out this page often to see what's available.