(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Have you been looking at an Amazon Echo? I picked up one for my husband for Christmas and he loves it. It's very convenient for checking the weather, news updates and more. I personally like the shopping list part because I can realize I need something at the store and just tell Alexa to add it to the shopping list for me. Then when I go grocery shopping, I check the app to make sure I pick up everything I need. It's also convenient for those times when you send your husband to the store and remember you need something else right after he leaves. Just tell Alexa and she automatically updates the list for him.
Right now, Amazon is offering $100 off when you buy 2 Echo Devices. Just add two Amazon Echo devices to your cart and enter coupon code ECHO2PACK at checkout.
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino's, DISH, and more